The future success of the global economy will rely on the multi-faceted skills of talented entrepreneurs who possess international backgrounds and view the marketplace with an informed, global perspective. The Faculty of Economics, Kasetsart University, fully comprehends these realities and has developed one of the most internationally recognized practical programs in Entrepreneurial Economics.
Our program objectives are to provide the knowledge and skills, so that our graduates are prepared to:
- Pursue careers in local, national and multi-national enterprises,
- Enroll in postgraduate degree programs at leading universities in Thailand and abroad,
- Communicate and interact effectively with professionals throughout the world
- Conduct their lives with regard for highest moral and ethical standards.
The Bachelor of Arts Program in Entrepreneurial Economics (EEBA) offers four program majors:
- Economics of Agricultural Business and Food
- Economics of Logistics
- Economics of Tourism and Hospitality
- Economics of Finance for Entrepreneurs
Read more ...
|17 Nov 16
||First day (EEBA Direct Admission 2017)
|09 Dec 16
||Last day of Classes
|12 - 23 Dec 16
||KU Final Examination
|26 Dec 16
||First Semester End
|16 Jan 17
||Second Semester Start (Jan-May, 2017)
Please Note: **Tentative schedule, will be confirmed later
EEBA Roadshow for Direct Admission 2017
Dates: 19 - 20 January, 2017
Event: The 21th Higher Education Programs Market Fair
Opening Hours: 09:00 - 16:00 hrs.
Venue: Golden Jubilee Convention Hall, Khon Kaen University, Khon Kaen; Booth# 65
Dates: 11 - 12 February, 2017 (Sat & Sun)
Event: 5th The International Education Expo Asia 2016 : TIEEASIA2016
Opening Hours: 11:00 - 19:00 hrs.
Venue: Pathumwan Princess Hotel, M fl (BTS National Stadium next to MBK), Bangkok, Thailand; Booth# A26