The future success of the global economy will rely on the multi-faceted skills of talented entrepreneurs who possess international backgrounds and view the marketplace with an informed, global perspective. The Faculty of Economics, Kasetsart University, fully comprehends these realities and has developed one of the most internationally recognized practical programs in Entrepreneurial Economics.
Our program objectives are to provide the knowledge and skills, so that our graduates are prepared to:
- Pursue careers in local, national and multi-national enterprises,
- Enroll in postgraduate degree programs at leading universities in Thailand and abroad,
- Communicate and interact effectively with professionals throughout the world
- Conduct their lives with regard for highest moral and ethical standards.
The Bachelor of Arts Program in Entrepreneurial Economics (EEBA) offers four program majors:
- Economics of Agricultural Business and Food
- Economics of Information Technology, Communication and Innovation
- Economics of Logistics
- Economics of Tourism and Hospitality
- Economics of Finance for Entrepreneurs (pending)
Read more ...
Important Day - Second Semester, Academic Year 2015
|15 May 16
|16 May 16
||Final Examination Start
|27 May 16
||Final Examination End
EEBA Roadshow for Direct Admission 2017
Date: 17-18 August, 2016 (Wed & Thu)
Event: The 20th Higher Education Programs Market Fair
Vanue: Prince of Songkla University, Songkla; Booth no: 88
Dates: 27 - 28 August, 2016 (Sat & Sun)
Event: 5th The International Education Expo Asia 2016 : TIEEASIA2016
Opening Hours: 11:00 - 19:00 hrs.
Venue: BCC HALL, CentralPlaza Ladprao, Bangkok, Thailand; Booth no: B24